Sunday, November 13, 2016

Week27



Hello all,

Turns out I am staying this transfer. It will be my fourth transfer here in the city. I was supposed to get transferred to Gold Coast but I guess they wanted Elder Morris to go instead. I'm will my uncle Elder Li again!! So excited to work with him this transfer. He is a really hard and dedicated worker of the Lord. 

Conor is still on his way to baptism. We haven't taught him the commandments yet but will be this week. Hopefully we will be able to work with him to help him with commandments. He believes everything we have taught him. All he needs is a testimony of the Book of Mormon. 

We weren't able meet with many investigators this week. Only Ryosuke and Conor. Ryosuke is from Japan and has been meeting with us these past weeks. He has progressed so much since the time we first met him, even though he doesn't quite see it yet. This week on Saturday we will be fasting with him for him to receive a spiritual witness of the truthfulness of the Book of Mormon. I am so excited for him to gain a testimony of the divinity of the Book of Mormon. This work is truly great.

Our GQing has been quite slow as well. We have only got 2 potentials these past few weeks. Hopefully with Elder Li things will start to change. I am ready for some more learning. 

It is starting to get warmer here in Australia... Summer in Australia is the time when all the Chinese students go back home. I heard it is super slow in the summer, But with the Lords help, anything is possible!


Elder Westbrook

​​

Pictures of the Chinese program and "the face you make when you get what you want for Christmas"​

No comments:

Post a Comment