Sunday, November 27, 2016

Week 35

Hello family and friends!
Elder Ho and I are now starting our 3rd week together. Couldn't ask for a better companion! We have been door knocking all week, and temple Pday threw our bodies of sync. I'm so relieved that it's Pday! We are still figuring out how we can best work with the ward. During church, we try to talk to as many members as we can. We have also been going to priest quorum and teachers quorum to get to know the youth. 
We met some weird people this week. One man named Richard is a hardcore Atheist. He is super nice but despises religion. He even admits that he contradicts himself...
We have been struggling to find people to teach from door knocking, but doesn't seem very effective since Australians don't even like anyone knocking on their door... Hopefully we can find an investigator through door knocking. 
I love the gospel of Jesus Christ and I love the people of Australia. I know I will baptize converts who need this message. I know the Book of Mormon to be the word of God.

Love Elder Westbrook

No comments:

Post a Comment