Monday, April 10, 2017

Week57

Hello everyone
This week was a blur, honestly. It went by so quick. 
My companion Elder F got called as an Assistant to the President. That is now my third companion in the office now. I dodged the bullet 3 times! 
My new companion is Elder Ray, I will be Zone leader training him. At the same time, I guess the office decided to make us white wash a new Zone Leader area. We traded areas with one of our sisters in the zone, so they will also be white washing. (white washing is putting two new missionaries in an area.)
General Conference was awesome. I had many questions that were answered. My favorite talk was by President Utchdorf in Priesthood session. He talked about how leaders should serve whom they lead. That really changed how I look at leadership. 
 This next transfer will be great!
Love Elder Westbrook
The computers won't allow us to send pics...

No comments:

Post a Comment