Sunday, July 23, 2017

Week 58

Hello All
This week was pretty amazing. Elder Ray and I didn't do much proselyting. We spent most of our time meeting with the auxiliaries of the Redland Bay Ward. The Ward mission leader is wonderful. He is genuine and committed to his calling. He is the definition of one who magnifies their calling. The Bishop and Ward mission leader work together in doing missionary work. This is the first ward I have been in where the whole ward, Bishopric, and Auxiliaries are united together. We received more referrals from members the first week here than I had my whole mission. The Ward loves and is not afraid of missionary work. The ward hasn't seen any baptisms for almost 2 years. I believe that the ward is a the beginning of a harvest, as the ward mission leader says. The members are excited to invite their friends to church. Never have I seen a ward so excited for it. 
Elder Ray and I are grateful to be apart of this Ward and apart of hastening the work in the ward.
Elder Westbrook

No comments:

Post a Comment