Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Week- 21










Hello all!

Not bad this week! We have done tons of finding. We have been blessed with so many potential investigators, but not successful so far in new investigators. We have taught many first lessons, but no one seems to want to meet again. This week has been a week of seed planting, and hopefully soon we will be able to reap what we have sown! No effort is wasted when it comes to missionary work.

So as I have mentioned before, we belong to an English speaking YSA Ward while in the Chinese Program. Our ward has finally developed a Ward Mission Plan. It's so great to see the ward getting together to help in our missionary efforts. After all baptism rates are higher when they are member referrals. Since we will be working more with the members, we will have to start teaching English speaking people. I'm a little bummed out, but excited to finally work together with the ward and help them with their member missionary work. I know it will be hard, but the Lord is on our side. I know as missionaries and members work together in helping others come unto Christ, they will have so much joy even if they bring just one soul unto Him.

Miracles are awaiting, I know they will be happening soon! We just have to have the faith to act, then the Lord will bless us with mighty miracles!

I have been informed that my emails are too short, so I will try to make them longer!

Love Elder Westbrook

No comments:

Post a Comment