Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Week -22




Hello All!

This week we were able to find a Taiwanese named Charlie. He is interested in learning about the Gospel and set a return appointment with us! Woohoo! It's been weeks since we've had a return appointment. Hopefully it is a solid one. 

This week has been non stop finding! It really gets old after while of doing the same things over and over. I've been trying to mix things up a little when I talk to people. It really is fun to try different ways of approaching people. I realized that that is one of the things I've been missing is just enjoying missionary work. It's really embarrassing when you talk to the same person twice and you don't remember them. 

My companion is weird and funny haha. He likes to make cooking videos and send them home. Just the things he does makes me laugh because he is really clumsy. 

We have been doing lots of smart finding as well. All we do is go through the area book and call up former investigators and try to meet with them. I call it lazy finding, because we do it when we don't want to find outside. 

That's all I can remember for now. All the days seem to blend into one when you find 24/7. Hope all is well at home. Till next week!

​​​​​​​​Love Elder Westbrook

No comments:

Post a Comment