Sunday, August 20, 2017

Week75

Hey, I'm back in Sunny Bank!

So apparently my visa ends some time in November. The office waiting for approval from the visa people. From what I have heard, I might be going home in November instead of February if they don't make a decision before my visa runs out. So we will see what happens.

Sunny Bank has been doing really well. We have a big teaching pool. We are excited to be able to serve here. It has been a year and a half since the last time I've been. Sunny Bank was my first area. Not much has changed.
It was sad to leave all the Gold Coast members. We had a lot going on there, but Elder Cahoon will smash it there. We set 7 dates while we were there.

Many of my good missionary friends are going home. Sad but happy day. Great to see them serve an honorable 2 years.

Love Elder Westbrook


Apologies for the pictures that have a red tinge to it.








No comments:

Post a Comment