Sunday, August 13, 2017

week 63

Good day mates 

Transfers this week. I got transferred to Gold Coast. It is super rich and nice. We live right near the beach. Gold Coast is so Babylonian, but where ever we are, there will be people ready to hear the message! It's sad that I have left Red land Bay ward, they were so awesome. The Bishop would always have us over to discuss the things of the ward regarding missionary work.

I hear the Ward here in Gold coast is nice and I am excited to see things happen in this area.

 Kalen is doing great. We invited him to be baptized, but he declined. He is still fresh in the gospel, so we aren't worried about him. He will get baptized soon.
My new companion is Elder Edmonds from New Zealand. My first Kiwi companion. We will see how that goes!​












No comments:

Post a Comment