Sunday, January 29, 2017

Week 45

Hello all!

Looks like this week is full of surprises, I got a call from president that I'll be zone leader, and then my niece decided she wants to come out! Her name is Kimi. 

I was really sad that I will be moving out of Capalaba Ward. I tried to visit all the members before I left but didn't get to all of them in time. Luckily I get to send pictures now in the new area. 

We found Anne a while back and finally taught her on Friday. She has been meeting with the JW's. She said that she prayed to God with questions, and then 2 days later, JW's knock on her door. So I guess she took that as an answer. She hasn't joined their church yet, so she still has hope haha. She is always willing to listen to others. All she needs now is a testimony of the Book of Mormon.

As we were saying good bye to some of our investigators, Morgan, the non married one, told us that he actually really wants to be baptized, but his wife isn't really keen, even though she is a less active. So we will have bishop talk with them. We have 5 baptism dates in Capalaba, they are not too solid, but at least they have begun reading the Book of Mormon, so they should start progressing soon.

Well, there will be much to learn a zone leader and much growing to do, that will be exciting!


See you all next week.

Love Elder Westbrook

No comments:

Post a Comment