Sunday, June 19, 2016

Week 16




Hello all
Transfers has finally come, and turns out I'm training! I'm with Elder Liao again for now, then on Wednesday I will pick up the Golden(we call greenies Goldens). I hope I don't disappoint the new Golden...
We have a baptism date for the 23rd of July for Taku! He is very skeptical about the existence of God, but we are glad that he is willing to find out. It is actually complicated to teach him since he speaks Japanese, Chinese, and English. One of our Assistants is from Japan, Elder Sunakawa. We have him come help whenever we are teaching Taku. He has excepted the invitation to read and pray about the Book of Mormon everyday; he has agreed for us to call him and remind him. He expressed that he expects a big answer, but hopefully he will slowly understand that God does not work that way.
Also we have a new mission president, President McSwain. I am looking forward to be able to have him lead us. President Henderson is also leaving this transfer back to St George. He will be missed!
Looking forward to this new transfer!
Love Elder Westbrook


The Elders that are leaving

No comments:

Post a Comment