Sunday, May 1, 2016

week 8

Hello everyone! I'll try to type as fast as I can, I only have 15 minutes.

I'll start with the bad news. We taught about 4 or 5 lessons this past week with no return appointments. We tried to set up a return appointment, but none would agree to meet with us again. Oh well. People have their own agency, and we can only keep trying and caring for them. Hulk and Pei yun dropped us. As well as the lesson went, they expressed that they didn't want to join the church. All we could do was let them know we are not here to recruit but to invite. 

At least from these experiences I was able to practice my teaching skills.

We got one new investigator this week. His name is Reon. He is atheist and makes really good points. It's a good thing I had Elder Fackrell to save me. He wants proof for everything. He really does have a desire to know if it is true or not, from us instead of from the internet. At least he listens. Long story short, he is slowly changing his mind set from needing evidence to seeing the importance of faith in knowing if the Book of Mormon is true.

Love you all!

Elder Westbrook



enjoy the pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment