Friday, March 4, 2016

Week 1

Dear Friends and Family

First week of the MTC was awesome! My testimony has grown so much in just this week I've been here. I met great missionaries here that have such strong testimonies. My companion is Elder Thompson. He is half and half like me and from Taiwan. He's really quiet but has a strong testimony of this gospel. Which also makes it easier to work with him. My favorite part of the MTC are the devotionals. We have devotionals Sunday night and Tuesday night. Their talks are so uplifting and motivational. I am always refueled by the end of the devotionals for the coming week. I love all the learning and spiritual growth, but I just want to get out in the field and start teaching real investigators. I am so excited to finally leave to Australia! Time is short so I gotta go but great hearing from all of you! 

Elder Westbrook



Attached are some photos taken of my district from this week.





No comments:

Post a Comment